Ladies and gentlemen,
It is a great pleasure and an honour to invite you to the 14th Symposium on MPS and Related Diseases which will take place in the Maritim Hotel Bonn, Germany, from 14th – 17th July 2016.
During the 4 conference days, you get informed about the latest developments in research on the metabolic disease MPS and related lysosomal storage diseases.
As in previous years, the symposium in 2016 is a great forum for discovering what is new in the field of metabolic diseases research, this includes:
- Researchers, doctors, physiotherapists etc. will report about the latest information on the metabolic disease MPS and related lysosomal storage diseases
- The latest in international research
- Special workshops for patients / family members
- Plenary session for all participants, scientific and patient program
- Unique opportunity to meet the researchers, doctors and clinical staff members leading the field in metabol diseases research and share your experience with peers from all over the world
- Social Program for accompanying persons
- Exciting children and youngsters program
You are cordially invited to participate! Hope we will meet you in Bonn, Germany!
Your Organizing Committee
MPS2016 » Welcome – 14th MPS Symposium
Dear friends and colleagues,
It is with great satisfaction that we thank you for the attendance to the 13th International Symposium on MPS and Related Diseases, held on August 13-17, 2014, at Costa Sauipe, Bahia, Brazil.
Your participation was essential for the success of the event. We hope it was an unforgettable experience as it was for us and for our entire team.
Thank you very much!
The Organizing Committee
The short film presented at the end of the meeting is available.
PHOTO BY TIJEN TANYALCIN